We are looking for a native Japanese Content Specialist who will help us create and optimize our Japanese content and oversee content production in general.
You will ensure that our portfolio of assets in Japan is updated, and the quality of our content meets the high standards of our clients. You will be working with our Head of Communication and Head of Content who will oversee content. The position is full-time in Malta.
- Assist the Head of Communication with the overall execution of the marketing strategy for Japan, with the production, maintenance, and optimization of the Japanese sites.
- Provide written content in line with our marketing strategies, support our team of content creators, and maintenance of workflows to support this function.
- Ooptimize existing content to meet specific briefs or requirements.
- Conduct relevant and applicable keyword research.
- Execute proofreading, amending, and editing your work as well as those of our content team before publication.
- Native level of Japanese is a must.
- Experienced in communicating in Japanese and English.
- Organized, self-motivated, and results-oriented with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in content production and quality control is a big plus.
- Experience with SEO, content writing or copywriting is a big plus.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar.
At this time, we are a team of seven working in our Malta office and range of freelancers in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany and Japan. In 2022 we expect these numbers to grow. We have an informal work culture where we focus on work and personal growth, but never forget to have great day at the office.
We are offering:
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Informal and casual work culture
- Free lunch, events, gym membership and other benefits
You will have plenty of ways to specialize your career as our way of doing business is under constant development. You will become part of a small and ambitious team that are looking to grow professionally and still manage to have a great time.
Our company specializes in building, purchasing and operating websites in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Japan and more. We work to create quality websites to help our clients improve their online presence. It is important to us that you pride yourself in taking responsibility for your tasks and deliver quality to our clients and partners.
You will be working from our office in Malta in the new and modern Soho Office building at the Strand in Gzira.
If you think you would be a good fit for our ambitious and friendly team, please send your brief application and CV to: Kenneth Jørgensen at email@example.com.