We are looking for a native Finn to help us manage and optimize our Finnish websites. You will be helping our Head of content with publishing articles, optimizing/ordering content, and helping our SEO efforts in the Finnish Market. The position is full-time.
- Order, quality-control and publish content on our websites
- Optimize our websites with SEO
- Communicating with our Finnish clients and partners
The first 3 months is dedicated to accomplishing a thorough introduction to the different tools/systems we work with and our daily processes.
- Fluent in Finnish and English (a third language is a big plus)
- Excellent writing skills in Finnish
- Experience with SEO is a big plus
- Experience with Word, Excel, Google Docs
- Experience with WordPress
The position will have strong focus on content-optimization and SEO and as such we expect you to have a keen interest in anything related to Google, SEO and online marketing.
We are offering:
- Salary based on qualifications and experience
- Informal and casual work culture
- Free lunch, events, gym membership and other benefits
You will have plenty of ways to specialize your career as our way of doing business is under constant development. You will become part of a small and ambitious team that are looking to grow professionally and still manage to have a great time.
Our company specializes in building, purchasing and operating websites in Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Japan and more. We work to create quality websites to help our clients improve their online presence. It is important to us that you pride yourself in taking responsibility for your tasks and deliver quality to our clients and partners.
You will be working from our office in Malta in the new and modern Soho Office building at the Strand in Gzira.
If you think you would be a good fit for our ambitious and friendly team, please send your brief application and CV to: Kenneth Jørgensen at email@example.com.